Enjoy the best of North Vancouver with a Local Guide.
Discover nature and enjoy outdoor adventures in Deep Cove, Indian Arm, a 10, 000 year-old fiord formed during the last Ice Age; experience thrills at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Cliffwalk, and Treetop Adventure; enjoy spectacular views of the twin peaks, the Lions, along the North Shore Mountains; view an impressive spillway of Cleveland Dam, and visit the Interpretive Centre at the Capilano Salmon Hatchery.
On the way to the North Shore, you'll be driven through the spectacular Lions Gate Bridge Causeway, and enjoy spectacular views of Burrard Inlet, Straits of Georgia, and English Bay, stop by at Stanley Park Totem Poles, Brockton Oval.
• Other out of pocket expenses
• Group rates entrance tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and Grouse Mountain
Select Pick Up Location at Check Out
All guests will be picked up.
Drop off provided.
Details provided upon booking.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Children aged 1-5 travel for free
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A maximum of 11 people per booking
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Face masks provided for travellers
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.