The tour will take you to historic Steveston, a fishing village by the coast of the Straits of Georgia. You start the tour with a whale watching adventure, in the Gulf Islands and the Straits of Georgia. You will walk Hollywood's Storybrooke film locations, including the shops, museums, cannery in the village, and enjoy a scenic drive along the Fraser River dyke. Treat yourself to some of the best and freshest seafood in Metro Vancouver.
• Whale watching activity
• All other out of pocket expenses
• Gratuities up to your discretion but greatly appreciated
Select Pick Up Location at Check Out
All guests will be picked up.
Drop off provided.
Details provided upon booking.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Children aged 5 and below travel for free
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Face masks provided for travellers
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.