Take a 3-hour morning bike tour of Stanley Park and Downtown Vancouver. Pedal on bike paths, along the Vancouver seawall and down forest trails. The tour starts in the West End, moves through downtown to the Convention Centre and follows the shoreline of Coal Harbour to Stanley Park. The second half of the tour focuses on the history and art of the native peoples of the Pacific Northwest and the natural beauty of Stanley Park.
• Professional guide
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Use of bicycle
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
All guests will be picked up.
We meet inside the bicycle shop at 1754 Davie Street in Vancouver's West End. Please approach the counter and ask for the guide.
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Basis fitness level required for 3-hour, 11-mile (18-km) ride
• Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
• Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended
• Heights of riders must be provided at time of booking
• Riders should arrive 15 minutes early for sizing and paperwork
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.