Cycle away from the urban noise and disappear into the woods on this 3-hour bike tour of Stanley Park. Explore the sights at a relaxed pace: First Nations totem poles in Brockton Point, Lost Lagoon, and the unexpected oasis of Third Beach, among others. Look out for bald eagles, and pedal the paved Seawall path for beautiful city and mountain scenery. Along the way, learn about Vancouver’s historical roots in the logging industry and the park’s rich ecosystems from an expert guide. This small-group tour capped at 12 people is sure to please riders of all experience levels.
• Professional guide
• Use of bike, helmet and lock
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• E-Bike Upgrade (an E-bike can be selected in-store for an additional charge of $25+tax)
845 Avison Way, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
All guests will be picked up.
999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Walk in to our tour shop located at 648 Hornby Street where you'll meet your local-expert guide and get fitted for a comfortable bicycle.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
• Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
• Face masks provided for travellers
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.