See Vancouver’s waterfront sights on a relaxing one-hour tour of Vancouver Harbor. This cruise offers stunning views of the city skyline and the North Shore Mountains. You will see the world-famous Stanley Park, a rich green oasis of majestic cedar, hemlock and fir trees on a peninsula that juts into the harbor. It’s an ideal way to see the city at a calm and relaxed pace.
• Guided Tour
• Food and drinks
845 Avison Way, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
All guests will be picked up.
999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Harbour Cruises Marina, located on water at 501. Denman Street. Intersection is Denman and West Georgia Street.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Vessels are wheelchair possible, please contact the tour office for more information
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.