Discover Vancouver’s burgeoning microbrew industry on this private, 3-hour, craft beer tasting tour. British Columbia is going through a renaissance in craft beer production, as new micro breweries are popping up all over, especially in Vancouver. This craft beer tasting tour will give all beer lovers the chance to try many different varieties at four of the city's finest microbreweries. All tasting fees plus transportation are included.
Select Pick Up Location at Check Out
All guests will be picked up.
Drop off provided.
Details provided upon booking.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Must be 19 years of age and have two types of government-issued ID, if requested
• After arriving in Vancouver, please call to check in
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• . We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.