Board your mini-coach and tour the famous Sea to Sky Highway along Howe Sound, the southernmost glacial fjord in North America. Feel the spray from British Columbia’s third-highest waterfall, Shannon Falls. Next it is on to the Sea to Sky Gondola. Board the gondola and ascend 850 metres to the top to soak up the panoramic views. Our tour then continues north to Whistler where you will join a short guided walking tour of Whistler Village (optional). Then there is plenty of free time to explore at your own pace. Visit the shops, stop in an art gallery, or do as the locals do and find the perfect patio along the village stroll for a moment to relax at this stunning mountain resort. Whistler Resort is renowned as an outdoor meca, so feel free to ask your guide about additional activities you can take part in during your free time. When your time in Whistler comes to an end, enjoy the scenic tour back along the Sea to Sky Highway to where your tour began.
• Food & Beverages
• Hotel Pick-Up
• Personal Expenses
Please meet us at the FlyOver Canada Kiosk (beside Welcome Centre) 15 minutes before departure and meet your Discover Canada Tours guide (wearing lime green).
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests 16-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
• Anyone 15 or younger must have a parent or guardian travelling on the trip with them.
• No booster seats available.
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
• Guests will need to show proof of vaccination (fully) at the departure point.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.