Want to know what it feels like to walk in an old growth forest that once covered Vancouver? Because of the biological diversity of the Pacific coast - seashores to mountain tops, mild to cold climates - British Columbia is a spectacular place for any traveler who is curious about nature. We offer an interpretive tour in a stand of old growth forest that is along the shore of the Salish Sea, one of the world's most productive inland seas.
Our walks and hikes are carefully chosen, they are inspirational and fun. We strive to spend more time connecting to natural places instead of following a speedy itinerary, so that you return home feeling energized.
• Private transportation
All guests will be picked up.
This tour does not include transportation. From Downtown Vancouver, W. Georgia St @ Granville St take bus #250 — Horseshoe Bay. It takes approximately 45 minutes to get to Lighthouse Park. Get off at Marine Drive @ Beacon Lane. Meet me at the yellow gate, just at the entrance of the parking lot.
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• (Covid-19 update, June 14th, 2021)
Because our trips are conducted outdoors, in small groups with the ability to keep safe distances from one another, we can operate safely under Covid restrictions. Your guide has received her 2 doses of vaccine and is now fully vaccinated.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.