Are you interested in scuba diving in Vancouver? Then you've come to the right place! Wall diving, pinnacles, canyons, seals, drifts, sponge bioherms, artificial reefs, and stunning ocean and mountain scenery - explore it all on this 5-Hour boat diving adventure! Head to Horseshoe Bay and take our 40ft fully diver-customized boat "Topline" (the best dive boat in the Pacific Northwest) out to explore the emerald waters of Howe Sound. Here you can commonly see Pacific octopus, wolf eels, nudibranchs, and beautifully bizarre fish such as the decorated warbonnet and the grunt sculpin.
Please note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. There is a 'ride along only' option for those who wish to hop onboard and not dive. Please contact directly for more info.
• Local area knowledge
• Diving by boat in the Pacific Northwest
• Professional and experienced staff, dive buddy available
• Fully customized vessel, including compressor on board
• Dive equipment available for rental
• Tank fills available for extra fee
• Transportation to/from attractions
• Parking fees in Horseshoe Bay
845 Avison Way, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
All guests will be picked up.
999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Please arrive 45 minutes before your charter is scheduled to depart and check in at the Expedition Centre to pick up needed equipment, then head to unload your gear at the winter or boat dock in Sewell’s Marina.
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Please note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. "Ride Along Only" option cannot operate without enough divers.
• Evidence of certification is required from all guests wishing to participate in a dive
• Flying and traveling to high elevations within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor and follow certifying agency regulations
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Plexiglas installed in strategic locations on boat and in shop. Staggered loading procedures on boat. Staggered check-in at Expedition Centre. Travellers encouraged to bring their own face mask but will be supplied with one if they forget to bring one.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.