Enjoy a 5-hour guided tour in an intimate setting. Visit many of the most popular sites in Vancouver, including Chinatown, Gastown, the iconic Stanley Park, and Granville Island. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and experience the breathtaking views at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, which includes the bridge itself, the Cliffwalk, and the Treetop Adventure. The tour partners up with the parks to provide customers priority entrance which allows you to skip the long lines. This tour is family and kid-friendly, and is for a small-group with a maximum of 14 travelers.
• Food and drinks
• Airport pickup/drop-off (additional charges apply)
Select Pick Up Location at Check Out
All guests will be picked up.
Drop off provided.
Details provided upon booking.
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 14 people per booking
• A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
• Please allow 30-minutes for pickup due to traffic
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Face masks required for travellers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Face masks provided for travellers
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Regular temperature checks for staff
• Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.