The Legendary Gastown Food tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Enjoy local craft beer, Japanese Kar-age style chicken, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine, tasty pork and potato croquette, crispy sweet & chili cauliflower, organic smooth soft ice cream, creamy awarding winning cheesecake and delicious lemon bars. On this 2.5 hour walking food tour, you will be lead by an improv comedy actor who will share the fascinating and funny little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years.
• 6 Food tasting & 2 alcoholic tastings (non alcoholic options available)
• Professional tour guide
• GST (Goods and Services Tax)
• Tour guide Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
All guests will be picked up.
Please meet your tour guide at 1:45 pm at Starbucks inside Waterfront Station, 601 West Cordova St (not Waterfront Centre)
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Minimum drinking age is 19 years. Non alcoholic options available upon request
• Special dietary requests can be accommodated with advanced notice.
• Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
• Gear/equipment sanitised between use
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
• Proof of fully vaccinated is required to participate in tour.
The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.