Visit Vancouver one of the world’s most beautiful cities!
Explore Victoria and the city’s Chinatown.
Visit the Butchart Gardens and all of the floral beauty that it has to offer.
Take a special ride on the BC Ferry and visit the surrounding island, seagulls, dolphins and more.
Explore the Parliament buildings and the Victoria Mile Zero Monument.
Named after Queen Victoria, lies the city of Victoria! Victoria is the capital city of the Canadian province of British Columbia and is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast. It is one of the oldest cities. Victoria has retained a large number of its historic buildings and famous landmarks like the Parliament Buildings.
Vancouver → BC ferry (optional, 90 mins) → The Butchart Gardens (optional, 60 mins) → Chinatown Victoria (20 mins) → The Parliament Buildings (60 mins) → Victoria Mile Zero Monument (20 mins) → BC ferry (optional, 90 mins) → Vancouver
• Professional Driver and Guide (or Driver-Guide) .
• Professional transportations by van or a full-sized bus & commercial insurance.
• Food and beverage.
• Personal expenses and other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes.
• Victoria Mandatory Fee (Include BC Ferry and ticket of The Butchart Gardens)
• Parking is not available at pick up point.The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure.
• Optional admission fee (Tickets should be purchased from the tour guide).
• Provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day.
5812 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z, Canada
5812 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z, Canada
07:15AM West Vancouver (Cambie&42nd Ave).
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• 1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
• 2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
• 3. Any guests that have already purchased their own tickets or have a city PASS will not be able to use it on the tour. Please understand that you must purchase the admission tickets through our company in order to participate. For the optional admission tickets, you will reserve it from the tour guide directly. The tour guide will make this arrangement for you. As a tour group, it is highly suggested to make a reservation together rather than individually in order to get into an attraction. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you again for choosing to tour with us!
• 4. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
• 5. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
• 6. Children under the age of 6 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
• 7. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
• 8. In order to make your trip more complete, pleasant and smooth, we strongly recommend that you choose to book event tickets, catering packages, etc. when making your order, and we do not provide any additional booking services within 7 days before the departure date and during the tour.
• 9. The price in the system is US dollars including tax. If you need to pay in CAD dollars, all CAD dollar prices do not include 5% GST.
• 10. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
• 11. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
• 12. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.