Looking for fun things to do in Vancouver?
Try a Vancouver photo scavenger hunt. On Red Bricks & Gold Dragons you will be going on an enthralling tour around Vancouver checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: Gastown, BC Place, Chinatown Gate.
• Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
• All taxes, fees and handling charges
• Local taxes
• Food and drinks
• Transportation to/from attractions
All guests will be picked up.
305 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8, Canada
All Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are app-led. No reservations required.
• Service animals allowed
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• Wheelchair accessible
• Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
• Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
• No minimum age required
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.